Thursday, December 18, 2014

Not-So-Optimistic-Anymore

Do you ever feel like you used to know everything in the future(your future specifically). Now its all gone. Disappearing through the exit door of the cinema hall youve watched cus you will never know the next time you watch movie in the same cinema is going to be the same cinema hall, the same exit door.

Not being able to make decision sucks. I'm looking a way to solve this big mess in my head and most of the time I feel tired. Tired with all of these problems, I'm such a mess

For now, I dont know what to do and I know time is gold just this time it is covered with deadly poison with sharp teeth to consume me. When time comes, I get pissed over the think I can't handle. That is just me naturally, I can't accept myself for not doing such a good job over the things I can handle.

Well to be honest, not just me that Im pissed at. Every people who gets near me and yes this is a mess, Im a mess. Messed up world of a misfit in the world or even universe.

The real problem is, I couldn't figure out a think. NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment