Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sleepless Pressure

I feel like talking then noticed that I have no one to talk to. So I decided to hit up my precious blog, so here I am.

This month is free yet Im still under pressure. I've finished my diploma and now waiting for my result and continuing my study with degree. I can't sleep, I'm tired for not being able to sleep.

The truth is, I feel sleepy but when Im in bed all these anxieties come and hit me up. I'm so scared, I literally dont know what to do. I googled about it and I read that it can make you crazy. Not crazy in a funny way but crazy, crazy. Even scarier.

So every night when Im about to sleep the anxiety comes and I was like "Im not crazy, im not crazy im not crazy im not crazy" I dont know..actually...

This month is the month where I supposed to think about which major I should take for my degree and my future but I cant. Pressure after pressure I really cant function very well. I dont even know what to do. Ive thought of not pursuing my degree but then I was like where do you want to work? AND I CANT THINK OF ANY.

Im really messed up. Im sorry to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment