Monday, September 22, 2014

BRACES! WHAT?!

Assalamualaikum and good evening!

Haaa its been a month++, I told you guys in my previous post that I'll get you up to date after a month. So here it is! It's braces! HoooHaa! Ive been wanting to wear braces since in my middle school actually by that time I know that you can get student price from the gov but my mom said no cus whos going to send me to the dentist every month on weekday because my mom is working(obviously) so I didnt have one until now.

After so many research on the internet, did some phone calls of clinics around Ampang. I have this fav dentist that I like to go for years cus he did scalling very good but unfortunately he doesnt do braces but then at Ampang Point theres one dentist didnt do a very good job at scalling my teeth tho but to do braces I need to pay half of the full payment so no. LOL! Im a student so I need to find the greatest deal hahahaha!

Finally, I find this dentist over Facebook page for ppl who wear braces so I give it a call and it is a good deal. So I went to the dentist on 18th of September to get braces and a month a go I did the x-ray thingy.

Here's the deal:

1st thing first before wearing your braces, you will need to get your teeth x-ray to see what kind of teeth placement you have and how it is going to fix.

X-Ray and clay thingy where they will you get your teeth printed out of clay(idk whats it called)
= RM250

and then after a month of waiting, you'll get to meet the dentist and discuss future plans with him but I was asked to get ready just in case I want to wear braces after and I did.

Braces = RM850

and then wait another one month to get my four teeth removed(two upper, two lower). I dont know why did the dentist made me wear braces first instead of removing the teeth.As usual I googled it and found that maybe just maybe the dentist doesnt want me to run away. LOL



ENJOY MY SUPER CREEPY FACE.. =) WITH BRACES =D

So yeah thats pretty much it, I have braces on now. Even tho most of my friends are like, WHY ARE YOU WEARING BRACES? YOUR TEETH IS GOOD ENOUGH?! WHY? IT HURTS WHY?!

Here is my answer, I wear because I want to, I've been wanting to wear one and ITS NOT YOUR FREAKING MONEY SO SHUT UP! :) LMFAO

A hopefully good tips if you're applying to the same dentist as mine which is Klinik Dr.Zarin :
-Call the clinic first and ask them about what you want. 
Phone:03-4297 2644
Hours: 9:00 am – 8:30 pm closed on Sunday

 -Bring your earphones,fully charged mobile gadget/s. As it took hella long to wait for your turn cus theres so many people there.
-Don't be late

Experience so far.
First night I was in a lot of pain. I took ibuprofen to help me settle with the pain. It's uncomfortable at first but you'll get used to it. At that night, one time I had my fingers on my braces and try to pull it off because im was so uncomfortable but now Im fine :)

I tend to be more cautious as I brush my teeth every meal(I usually do it once a day lol). Not awkward smiling but awkward eating at public places as food stuck like motha effin no yesterday and at some point I cover my mouth while chewing(very ladylike LOL) and check on my teeth using my front view comera very often and then selfie! LOLOLOLOL

Okay, thats all for today. Will update more if Im not too lazy. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment