Monday, August 18, 2014

So much will be happening

Assalamualaikum and good evening!

Hey guys! A little life update for you guys on ma blog and it's been a long time(I always said ITS BEEN A LONG TIME). So, so many things will be happening and I'm so excited and blessed even tho it hasn't happen yet. As usual, I can't let you what will happen right now. I'll tell you when it's happening but first one of the thing is I'm on my LAST SEMESTER of DIPLOMA!! WADDDDDDDDUUUPP!

Yeah, this new semester is the final semester of my diploma meaning I will be holding a scroll next year! By the end of this year. It is all finish! After my diploma, I will be getting my degree. Not sure where yet, most probably at the same place I'm taking my diploma but still I haven't figure out yet.

I want to focus on my last semester like there's no tomorrow first THEN I'll focus on my degree. SO EXCITING! That's all I think, stay tune for another life update in a month cus that's when everything will be happening is happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment