Monday, August 29, 2022

7 years

 Hi there,

Its been 7 years since I last wrote something in this blog and somehow I'm still here rereading all my old posts for some clues of which I have yet to disclose in a way?

Anyways, its 2:31am and I can't sleep. I've taken melatonin pill but looks like it doesn't do shit and so here I am writing for idk I just feel like writing in this blog.

Update, I still write poems and I can say actively but I just dont post it here because its really depressing. What has happened in 7 years? A lot, some were good, some well can I say most of the times it wasn't. But Im still here surviving the day.

Currently an executive, or should I what I usually say to other people which is a corporate slave in communications. Work wise, love what I am doing but still have yet to love the working environment I have been in. Probably I'm just not stable enough to you know deal with it but again Im still here.

Still a smoker, just more into other things that are bad for my body in a borderline appropriate but it's good I'm self aware about it.

Okay now I feel like letting everything out but I don't think this is a good platform so till next time.

Ash,

No comments:

Post a Comment