Friday, July 25, 2014

No Raya

I used to enjoy raya days. Not anymore, not that I dont wish raya existed is just that. I'd rather not to be with people. Yeah, Ive become more reluctant to enjoy human company. I rarely go out to do something social instead I enjoy having myself on internet. I feel safer sitting at my home. Oh how I wished to have my own house right now. So I can live and enjoy the peaceful house environment. Not that my house isnt peaceful. I just wish to have my really own time. Call me abnormal human being. I dont care. I do what makes me happy. I dont please the society even tho I kinda pleased them in a way of helping. Not that I dont want to please society. Its just that, people, shitty stuff. Hate that.

Im pretty sure one day with my own job. Id just go visit my mom and dad on first and second raya and on third I will be back for work and do normal stuff. It's just me. It's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment