Saturday, March 8, 2014

Admitting

Assalamualaikum and good evening,

With the busiest semester I've ever been. I'm going to admit something very shameful(I think). Which is me being alone. I would like to talk about this because you know I think no one wants to hear this sad piece of shit of me in real life. So I decided to talk in here where I don't think someone would read it fully. LOL! Negativity alert!!

You know, being single for a long time isn't really a great thing especially where you are surrounded with friends who has gf/bf and also seeing the society with partner. Gosh! It kills and I'd be like "LOOK AT THEM, HOLDING HANDS. I WANT THEM DEAD" like what President Snow said in Hunger Games(Hunger Games fan alert!).

So yeah, I'm all alone. Talking bout this shit also alone. Hooray for me. Achievement unlocked BEING ALONE. But hey, I talked okay. I really socialize but you know no matter you much you've socialized and have fun. You will have that feeling of need having someone to care you and you to care about other than your family which is pretty different(to me).

Would love to have that goodnight wish, talking about your day, your health, having fun... ehhh im full of shit. Thats why im along. lol? It's been 2 years UNFORTUNATELY. What I can do is just to actually pray to god that I might find someone to enter my life. Also, I have to admit I kinda look forward on building a family. YEAH I KNOW! TOO SOON TOO SOON! But that is the real deal. Somewhere in my life I want to build a family if I found someone.


I think that's pretty much it. Thats all, thank you for reading my sad,lonely,unfortunate live. GREAT! Now the internet people knows.......


No comments:

Post a Comment