Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Making Entry

Yes, today is the day that i supposed to go to the bank to make SSPN and my saving account. But 'GLADLY' my IC cannot be read due to the ugly-ness of the skin and probably my pic in it and i have to renew it. Really 'HAPPY' that it give me more work to do! Like 'CLEVER' -.-'' But thank god i manage to do SSPN, cus' SSPN don't to read my IC. Only my saving account left to do plus renewing my IC. Quite frustrated actually, cus' its really annoying waiting at the bank with a temperature like Antartica Oh my.. Plus, i miss DJ-ing so much! as a result i have re-downloaded the Sam that already uninstalled it due to lappy capacity. Now, DJ-ing alone even though it is not on-air. Yup,thank god my sister on a vacation. So,i can released my DJ-Holic . :)


P/S : My kim doing great! Eat well,sleep well -.-(maybe to cold) well you know it rain alot and basking well..

No comments:

Post a Comment